- 1 Where are all the paintings in Super Mario Odyssey?
- 2 How many paintings are in the Mushroom Kingdom?
- 3 Where is the painting in New Donk City?
- 4 Is there going to be a Mario Odyssey 2?
- 5 Where is the secret path to Fossil Falls?
- 6 Which kingdom has the Cascade painting?
- 7 Did bowser go to the lake or wooded kingdom?
- 8 Where is the 19th moon in Cascade Kingdom?
- 9 Where is the painting to Yoshi’s house?
- 10 Why is there an empty picture frame Mario Odyssey?
- 11 Where are the purple coins in Mushroom Kingdom?
- 12 How many kingdoms are in Mario Odyssey?
- 13 How do I get to the floating islands in Cascade Kingdom?
Where are all the paintings in Super Mario Odyssey?
Warp painting locations
- Cascade Kingdom warp painting.
- Sand Kingdom warp painting.
- Lake Kingdom warp painting.
- Wooded Kingdom warp painting.
- Metro Kingdom warp painting.
- Snow Kingdom warp painting.
- Seaside Kingdom warp painting.
- Luncheon Kingdom warp painting.
How many paintings are in the Mushroom Kingdom?
Paintings. There are eight paintings in this kingdom, six of which are boss rematch paintings while the other two are warp paintings.
Where is the painting in New Donk City?
Sand Kingdom Painting – Secret Path to New Donk City You’ll see a lone pillar in the middle of the desert, a bit north from the purple lake. Use the Glyder to get down, and you’ll find the painting on the north side of the pillar.
Is there going to be a Mario Odyssey 2?
While there’s been no official confirmation of a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey just yet, Nintendo working on a follow-up entry for their biggest franchise is practically guaranteed.
Where is the secret path to Fossil Falls?
Location. Found on the hidden island of Cascade Kingdom. You must have defeated Mollusque Lanceur in Seaside Kingdom to reach the area.
Which kingdom has the Cascade painting?
Cascade Kingdom Warp Painting You can find this painting early on in Cascade Kingdom located under the large waterfall by the first Power Moon. However, this painting does not activate until you have reached Bowser’s Kingdom – so as not to spoil the destination.
Did bowser go to the lake or wooded kingdom?
The Lake Kingdom is a massive lake with some land sections as well. This kingdom only has 33 Moons to be collected and surprise, Bowser isn’t here either. Overall this area is actually pretty tiny, but most of it is spent underwater.
Where is the 19th moon in Cascade Kingdom?
The Cascade Kingdom Power Moon 19 – A Tourist in the Cascade Kingdom is one of the Power Moons in the Cascade Kingdom. This Power Moon can be found in Quadrant D4, very close to the Odyssey, but only when certain conditions are met in other Kingdoms.
Where is the painting to Yoshi’s house?
Yoshi’s House once again appears in Super Mario Odyssey. It is now located in the Mushroom Kingdom, retaining its Super Mario World appearance. Mario can travel to it by going through a painting on the Remote Island in the Lava in the Luncheon Kingdom.
Why is there an empty picture frame Mario Odyssey?
They act as “secret entrances” to other Kingdoms. These bring you to otherwise inaccessible areas that have Moons. For example, in the Sand Kingdom, the picture frame brings you to New Donk City. It brings you to a separate rooftop from the rest of the level where you get a secret moon.
Where are the purple coins in Mushroom Kingdom?
All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Mushroom Kingdom
- 4 Coins: On the fountain near the Odyssey.
- 3 Coins: On the rocky hill behind the Odyssey.
- 3 Coins: On the hill, southeast of the fountain.
- 3 Coins: Under the bridge near the fountain square.
- 3 Coins: On the west edge of the map, between three trees.
How many kingdoms are in Mario Odyssey?
There are 17 unique kingdoms in Super Mario Odyssey. Of course, exploring all of them, collecting all the hidden stars, and seeing everything the game has to offer will take quite some time.
How do I get to the floating islands in Cascade Kingdom?
This island is found above the main part of the Cascade Kingdom. It can be accessed using a painting found in either the Snow Kingdom or the Seaside Kingdom, depending on which kingdom the player chooses to go to first. Located on the island is the Secret Path to Fossil Falls!